Notes from the Webinar organized on July 5, 2019, by the Mathematics Leadership CoP (Mathematics Knowledge Network) and Vretta.
Full notes on the webinar can be found here!
- Brief introductions and overview of the webinar
- Challenges currently faced by faculties of education—how to ensure that pre-service teachers receive the individual support they need?
- Practices followed to overcome the challenges—what seem to be the promising practices? How do we know?
- Suggestions to collaborate and create a common solution
- Final thoughts
- Dr. Dragana Martinovic, University of Windsor, facilitator
- Dr. Daniel Jarvis, Nipissing University
- Dr. Ann Kajander, Lakehead University
- Anand Karat, Vretta
- Dr. Steven Khan, University of Alberta
- Dr. Anjali Khirwadkar, Brock University
Links to the webinar video can be found here!
Linked to the webinar audio can be found here!