Math Knowledge Network QUARTERLY 1(2)
Welcome to the Issue 2 of the Math Knowledge Network Quarterly!
See links to all content below.
Once again, we are excited to share some of the recent work of our Communities of Practice: Math Leadership, Critical Transitions, Indigenous Knowledge & Computational Modelling.
George Gadanidis & Donna Kotsopoulos (MKN co-Directors)
PS – To stay up-to-date on upcoming events, activities, and resources, please visit the MKN website, join our mailing list (see subscription form bottom-right), and follow us on Twitter @mknrcm.
In this issue
- Early Years Critical Transition Team hosts a Professional Development Conference for primary teachers at Queen’s University – August 12
- Math 9 – 12 Critical Transitions Team hosts a Grade 11 Teachers’ Workshop in Ottawa – August 27 – 28
- Computational Modelling at Wellington CDSB
- Math and Computer Science Integrated Program (on-going)
- From HS, to Elementary, and back again – the travels of big math ideas across the grades, powered by computational modelling (on-going)