Math Knowledge Network QUARTERLY 1(1)
Welcome to the inaugural issue of the Math Knowledge Network Quarterly!
We are excited to share some of the recent work of our Communities of Practice: Math Leadership, Critical Transitions, Indigenous Knowledge & Computational Modelling.
A big thank you to Arielle Figov (MKN Coordinator) for her support in getting submissions and publishing our first issue.
George Gadanidis & Donna Kotsopoulos (MKN co-Directors)
PS – To stay up-to-date on upcoming events, activities, and resources, please visit the MKN website, join our mailing list (see subscription form bottom-right), and follow us on Twitter @mknrcm.
In this issue
- Two Webinars by Andy diSessa (Berkeley) on Computational Literacy and on AI in Education – mid May
- Early Years Critical Transition Team hosts a Professional Development Conference for primary teachers at Queen’s University – mid August
- Computational Modelling at Wellington CDSB
- Math and Coding Workshops at St. Patrick’s Catholic School (February-May)
- Math and Coding Webinars for K-10 Wellington CDSB teachers (April-May)
- Math and Computer Science Integrated Program (on-going)