- CoPs design activities based on educator-identified needs. Educators will co-create classroom activities and lead implementation.
- The design of student experiences will create opportunities for students to share their learning (especially in the form of mathematical surprises and conceptual insights) with family, friends, and the wider community.
- The design of student experiences foster differentiated learning. For example, student experiences have a low floor (allowing engagement with minimal prerequisite knowledge) and a high ceiling (offering connections to more complex relationships and more varied representations).
- Differentiation levels of artifacts will be made explicit on the web page. These levels will be reported in the annual reports, reporting quantities of activities.
- Provide multiple access points for learners of all levels. This effort will also support the development of teacher content knowledge.