Partners and Advisory Panel members
- Association of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario (AECEO): www.aeceo.ca. Represented by Anne Wright.
- Association francophone pour l’enseignement des mathématiques en Ontario (AFEMO): www.afemo.on.ca. Marie-Hélène d’Amour est présidente de L’AFEMO.
- Canadian Mathematical Society (CMS; www.cms.math.ca). Represented by Peter Taylor, Queen’s University.
- Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario (CPCO): www.cpco.on.ca. Represented by Luciana Cardarelli, who is the Program and Member Services Coordinator.
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO; www.fnmieao.com). FNMIEAO is a provincial association representing First Nations, Métis and Inuit Studies and Indigenous language teachers. FNMIEAO will be represented on the MKN-AP by Co-Chair Jodie Williams
- Ontario Association for Mathematics Education (OAME; www.oame.on.ca). OAME will be represented on the MKN-AP by President Judy Mendaglio, who is a member of the CME executive.
- Ontario Mathematics Coordinators Association (OMCA; www.omca.website). Represented by Mr. Chad Richard, K-12 Numeracy Facilitator for DCDSB) and current president of OMCA.
- TVO (TVO.org). Ms. Katina Papulkas is the Director of Educational Partnerships and directly responsible for TeachOntario.
- Wellington Catholic District School Board (www.wellingtoncdsb.ca). Represented by Bryan McMillan, Digital Learning Lead & Vice Principal.
- Brock University. Represented by Chantal Buteau who is Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Lakehead University. Represented by Ann Kajander, Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education.
- Laurentian University. Represented by Serge Demers, Registrar and Secretary to Senate.
- Nipissing University. Represented by Daniel Jarvis, Professor of graduate and mathematics education at the Schulich School of Education.
- Queen’s University. Represented by Lynda Colgan, Professor of Elementary Mathematics Education and Director of the Queen’s Education Community Outreach Centre.
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education/University of Toronto (https://wordpress.oise.utoronto.ca/robertson/). Represented by Dr. Bev Caswell, Assistant Professor and Director of the Robertson Program for Inquiry-Based Teaching in Mathematics and Science, OISE/UT.
- Trent University. Represented by Tara Flynn, Research Associate, Faculty of Education.
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology. Represented by Ami Mamolo, Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Education.
- University of Windsor. Represented by Dragana Martinovic, Professor at the Faculty of Education.
- Western University. Represented by George Gadanidis, Professor of mathematics education.
- Wilfrid Laurier University. Represented by Donna Kotsopoulos, Professor in the Faculty of Education, cross appointed to the Department of Mathematics in the Faculty of Science.
- York University. Represented by Ms. Anna Jupp, Director of Professional Learning Programs and formerly the Mathematics/Numeracy Coordinator at TDSB and OAME President and Vice President.