Click below to access resources from our four Communities of Practice!
Math Leadership CoP Resources
- GECDSB Math Task Force Learning Briefs:
- School Board-University Research Exchange (SURE) network’s “Research to Practice” videos:
Computational Thinking CoP Resources
- Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education. Researching the use of computational thinking in mathematics education, from pre-school to undergraduate mathematics, and in mathematics teacher education.
- Math + Code ‘Zine. We love math. We love coding. And we love the power of the two combined!
- ScratchMaths (UK). supporting computational and mathematical thinking through programming (Education Endowment Fund)
Critical Transitions CoP Resources
More coming soon!
Indigenous Knowledge CoP Resources
To access our general MKN resources, click below.
Video Overview of the MKN
Want to stay updated? Join our mailing list (right side of page) and/or follow us on Twitter @mknrcm to receive regular updates about new resources, activities, and more!